Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 28, 2012

"Yes To Your Will!"

Walking tall, yet not alone, irrespective of what the visual might tell you. For it is the unseen that I am trusting to guide me, as opposed to the sight that could have ruined me.

Oft times it is our very sight that blurs the greater vision that God sees us in, that we have yet to see ourselves in. Therein lies the trust, where God is challenging you to step into the you that He made you to be.

Adam and Eve were living within God's perfect vision. That is until their disobedience compelled their sight to see outside of God's perfect vision for them. And in doing so, they fell into a waywardness and outside of God's preparedness for what He had purposed for them.

But, be not sad, for discipline is the Lord's way of Loving us.

Rejoice, for God shall continuously cover us.

Weeping may have endured through the night, but that Jesus Joy awaits our rising in the morning.

I do not proclaim to know what God's Will is for the Life of Corey, but I declare a concession, that captures my confession, on the strength of God's perfection, I trust in His Divine direction, His Supreme protection, and His Glorious selection, that I will do exactly what He says I shall, with whom He says I shall do it with, when He says I shall do it and where it shall be done.

I speak the universal language of surrender, by throwing my hands into the air, as I say, "Yes To Your Will!"

To God Be the Wonderfully Magnificent Glory, for an All the BEST, All the TIME Existence!

God, Love, and Smile Always!

All the BEST, All the TIME!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: