Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Protect Me O'Lord"

Even BEFORE the daggers have been removed from their sheaths, I take refuge in the Lord.

Before Judas betrayed Christ, He ALWAYS took refuge in and with the Lord.

When I lost that job, I took refuge in the Lord.

When my enemies mounted up, my refuge was in the Lord.

When loyalty was thrown in the recycle bin to never be used again, I took refuge in the Lord.

Weeping may endure for the night, but JOY, JOY, JOY, made its presence known by coming to me this morning!

"Protect Me O'Lord" as I prepare for JOY! JOY! JOY!
JOY! JOY! JOY!
JOY! JOY! JOY!

Weeping may ENDURE for the night, but
JOY! JOY! JOY!
JOY! JOY! JOY!
JOY! JOY! JOY!

To God Be the Wonderfully Magnificent Glory, for an All the Best, All the Time Existence!

Love and My Children are My Inspiration!
Love and My Children are My Motivation!
Love and My Children are My Celebration!
Love and My Children are My Dedication!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: