Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

"Higher Standard"

The level that we see ourselves is habitually less than and lower than the level that God has placed us on Life's shelves. The placement has everything to do with the visibility factor, for what we are purposed to do, was meant to be seen, as an example of what He is capable of, once we submit ourselves unto Him.

Examples representing what the solution looks like and not what the problem tells you that it is. God is solution-oriented and frets not about problems that He is capable of permanently vanquishing on a whim. But, the answers to those problems are not contained within us, but through Him.

The standards on which we stake a claim should not permit us to see with limited visibility. For it is through our "Higher Standards" for ourselves that we will see clearer and farther as we continue to ascend to heights unprecedented and explore the possibilities of what was once thought to be limited.

Thank God that He does not see us as we see ourselves!

Thank God that He places us high upon the shelves and out of the reach of limitations and impossibilities!

Thank God that He sometimes removes me from that shelf and holds me in His hands in order to reveal His Might, and to further demonstrate that contained within His Will, is the ability to persevere and bare witness to the art of fighting, without the actual fight.

He placed me back on the shelf after having administered to my heart. I concede to the stitching of the Spiritual wealth, that makes whole, each and every one of my many parts.

So, pardon the visual of my flesh as my stitching begins to heal. Being held to a "Higher Standard" is all about and has everything to do, with His Will.

Hold yourself to a....

To God Be the Wonderfully Awesome Glory, for an All the Best, All the Time Existence!

Love and My Children are My Inspiration!
Love and My Children are My Motivation!
Love and My Children are My Celebration!
Love and My Children are My Dedication!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: