Smile And Love Always!

Monday, December 24, 2012

"Within the Spirit and in the Presence of the Lord"

I entered into the house of the Lord with confusion on my mind, but upon my exit, I departed with the type of extreme clarity that can only be found "Within the Spirit and in the Presence of the Lord."

We have not, because we ask not. So I asked, and it was granted.

When the Lord has your name written in His daily agenda, I have learned that you can effectively scratch your name off of your own agenda, thus relinquishing yourself of what you wanted to do for yourself, so that you can do all of what God has called you to do, for Him.

No servant is greater than his Master! There is nothing that can be done to you, that was not first done to Him, yet will always pale in comparison. The demonstration of the ultimate betrayal and alienation, is the representation of Christ, having paid the ultimate price, for our Salvation.

"Within the Spirit and in the Presence of the Lord," I am able to disconnect from the discontent, and pull the plug on the discord.

Confusion abated, with clarity reinstated, for I am who God says I am, irrespective of whatever is debated.

"Within the Spirit and in the Presence of the Lord," I have found that the cost of my existence is worth the price, that all of His riches can afford.

To God Be the Wonderfully Magnificent Glory, for an All the Best, All the Time Existence!

Love and My Children are My Inspiration!
Love and My Children are My Motivation!
Love and My Children are My Celebration!
Love and My Children are My Dedication!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: