Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Conform to His Grace"

I arise with Love in my heart, to not soon part ways with Life's brand new start. The past is where it belongs, but I am thankful that it revealed all that was right, and I am grateful that it revealed all that was wrong. A song of praise emanates from my lips. The glory is in staying close, adjoined to my Lord's hips. To never part from His presence, and to always seek His face. May I be transformed forever, only to "Conform to His Grace."

To God Be the Wonderfully Awesome Glory, for an All the Best, All the Time Existence!

Love and My Children are My Inspiration!
Love and My Children are My Motivation!
Love and My Children are My Celebration!
Love and My Children are My Dedication!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford