Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"You Being You"

I humbly appreciate the presence of those that God has allowed to be in my Life that have and continue to offer positive reinforcements by way of scripture, prayer, thoughts, kind acts and genuine gestures that are indicative of the acts of Christ!

To see Christ in others compels you to want others to see the Christ that exists within you. Not only was Christ the example, He has deployed others to continue to be examples along the way, beside the path, around the corner, beside destiny, through difficulty, scaling triumph after having danced with defeat.

The microscopic attempt to return the favor after having received God's Favor by not trying to pay God back, rather paying it forward with my own neighbor. Not necessarily the one that shares the same street as a residence, but anyone that so desires to be a witness to God's presence.

If it is within me, then surely they will see!

Chastise myself if ever again I question the "who?"

Grateful to God, for simply "You Being You."

To God Be the Glory!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: