Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

"Decluttered"

So deeply marinated in the Word of God, that the Word of God are now the Words that emanate from my lips.

So deeply marinated in the Selfless Actions of Christ, that the Selfless Actions of Christ are the same Selfless Acts that I find myself emulating in an earthly fashion.

So passionate about the passion that burns from within, I have singed my soul with the "soul" purpose of Heavenly healing.

So defiant to defeat that defeat even knows that it too can and will be defeated, for THIS battle is not mine, but that of...

So stubborn to NOT changing that the stubbornness of change has submitted itself unto change itself.

So adamant to prove that imitation is indeed the best form of flattery, as I attempt to flatter the Acts of Christ and the Words of God as I live the Life that He has provisioned for me, submitting myself so that I can better myself, revealing the demonstration of Christ in the likes of me, irrespective of the who, what, where and why, because it was and never shall be, about me.

So convinced that when I depart, I will have imparted all that was first imparted to me, up to and including the contributions of me, leaving behind nothing that cannot be used to impart to someone else, for I will have removed and "Decluttered" all starting with, up to and including myself.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: