Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"The Best"

It is not ok to just be good enough, since better already exists within you!

Being content with good is denial of ones self to be "The Best" that God has purposed us to be. If being good is alright with you, then do not do it for yourself. Be your best FOR Christ and be your best IN Christ! Be your best, since His Best has already been deposited within you.

When the Lord makes a deposit, consider the Spiritual funds certified. Nothing will ever bounce so overdraft will not be needed!

When growth is no more, that is a key indication that you have outgrown your situation. Therefore prepare for God to remove you from your comfort zone so that you may continue to experience growth on a much deeper level than previously known. Depth in growth and closeness in proximity!

Whatever we think it is that we can do, we could not possibly conjure up a plan that would even BEGIN to rival that of His!

Father in Heaven, May Your Name Be Glorified!

God has deposited "The Best" within us and we need to begin living up to His expectations by subscribing to something better! Not equivalent to or less than, but something better, on the road to "The Best."

It is never alright to just be good, since "The Best" exists and has already been deposited within you!

Truly, "All the Best, All the Time!"

Pray for mental preparation and God revealing to you, "The Best!"
Prepare yourself to receive what God knows to be, "The Best!"
Posture your lips in proclamation of having received "The Best," even prior to its receipt!

Father in Heaven, May Your Name Be Glorified!

Thank You for bestowing upon me, depositing within me, and revealing to me what it means to be, do and expect better than good, by illustrating within my mind the object of Your affection in the form of, "The Best!"

To God Be the Glory!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: