Smile And Love Always!

Monday, July 30, 2012

"Transforming Me!"

Abandonment is just an illusion that is stockpiled with confusion, as you attempt to figure out how and why you first got there. The perception of the illusion is much worse than the reality of such. What you perceive could very well manifest itself into what you ultimately believe. But the reality of our destiny is not within the confines of a belief system that is solely ours. But one that is far greater than that of ours.

In my hiding place where only God can find me, I reveal my face and embrace His Love so blindly!

He restores all emptiness that I find myself to be in. He reminds me that He is in me, therefore I am void of all of my perceived empty!

No matter where I am, who I'm with or wherever it takes me, the omnipresence of the Lord forbids my perceived empty from ever becoming a reality!

I focus not on me but what He has deposited within me, in order to supersede any negativity that attempts to surround and destroy me!

The fiery rivers were not meant to consume me, rather to perish the enemy, while simultaneously reshaping, remolding and "Transforming Me!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: