Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"Yet To Reveal"

As I meditate on the awesomeness of the Lord, perplexed best describes how we oft times attempt to figure out, what His Will, has "Yet To Reveal."

As I purge the fears that used to wrestle me to the mat, pinning me in defeat, I consume the Faith that allows me to triumphantly rise as I hoist the symbol of victory in reverence to the Lord, that lifted me from the tongues of deceit and out of the jaws of death.

I survive because He died, yet He lives!

I am because He was, yet He still is!

I do because He did, yet He still does!

I have because He gave, yet He still gives!

What He has "Yet To Reveal," is only an indication that I have work to do, yet still.

To God Be the Glory!!!!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford