Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, August 06, 2009

"Guest of Honor"

Nobody "feels" your pain?

No one is "listening" to your whining ways?

Did you not get what you wanted, when you wanted it?

Did the mailman put your million dollar check in somebody else's box?

Are you "publicly" going through trials and tribulations that you are all too happy to marinate in?

I ask you, where is your "Trust" (http://allthebestallthetime.blogspot.com/2009/07/trust.html)?

In lieu of your "Trust" are you now soliciting sympathy to draw attention nigh?

Well nothing happens to us that we do not allow.

Please keep in mind that when we wallow, we are only as deep as the shallow.

So, stop throwing yourself these elaborate pity parties, where you are the "Guest of Honor."

Get over it and get on with your Life, RIGHT NOW!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: