Smile And Love Always!

Monday, August 24, 2009

"Be...Better"

There are a lot of things in Life that we could be.

There are a lot of things in Life that we should be.

But there is one thing in Life that we ought to "Be...Better."

Wouldn't you just hate to disappoint yourself by accomplishing absolutely nothing throughout the course of your Life? I mean now that "Fear" is in the rearview, there is nothing holding you back from achieving all of your long-term and short-term goals, right?

With zero intentions on crawling back into that rut disguised as a comfortable bed, watching Lifetime as your Lifetime passes you by, now creating a Lifetime each and every time you try.

We all just want to "Be...Better."

Continuing education because you now understand the importance of it, all so that you can "Be...Better."

Working hard to pay down and off your debt, to make room for the new you, just so you can "Be...Better."

Purging the toxins out of your system and the toxic out of your Life, all so that you can "Be...Better."

Rejoicing in the victory as opposed to normally wallowing in the sympathy, well on your way to "Be...Better."

And when I author each and every one of my Blogs, I am acknowledging that I am a work in progress and that I too can stand to "Be...Better."

Since perfection permanently eludes us, whatever your purpose, whatever your focus, whatever your goals, we can ALL stand to "Be...Better."

Starting today, "Be...Better!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

2 comments:

Robin said...

LOL....Wow!...."watching Lifetime as your Lifetime passes you by"...That's ingenious...LOL

Anonymous said...

We are all a work in progress. Unfortunately, many of us cannot see beyond the now or even notice who's reflection is in the mirror.

The first step is always recognition. Corey, you confessing that you could stand to, "Be...better", is admirable.

I pray that God will always allow you to see who is looking back at you in the mirror.