Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I Love You!"

When I first fell in Love with You, I felt completely and utterly compelled to relinquish all of me, just for You. Although I must admit that it was not a fair trade, for my value was not even on the market scale until I started to measure my microscopic accomplishments against Your great shadow.

Although an exercise in futility, I became abundantly aware of You being in a league all of Your own. I'm humbled that You would Love someone like me, someone that cannot measure up to You with my greatest effort and on my best of days.

But my purpose was not to measure up to, but to benchmark against You to ensure that the path is to Your liking.

You taught me how to Love that way by leading through your example. Like me, some may not measure up, but You still Love them the same. And that is a small component in the bigger scheme of things, as to why I Love You the way that I do.

I am because You are.
I have because You gave.
I live because You beat, within my heart.

Thank You for loving me as I am, so that I may in turn Love as they are. The most perfect form of leading by example I have ever known.

You saved my Life and I will always Love You because of that very reason.

For as long as I have breath, I will breathe Life into every testimony, to serve and acknowledge the power of Your name.

Thank you LORD, "I Love You!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: