Smile And Love Always!

Friday, August 07, 2009

"With Your Whole Heart"

Have you ever committed to doing something to only wind up doing that something half-hearted? Truth be told, if the numbers were calculated, your efforts would prove to not even be half, but rather fractions, quarters and thirds.

So I ask myself, "Corey, what if YOU ran the numbers and found out that GOD only Loved you in a half-hearted fashion, that wound up actually being just fractions, quarters and thirds? How would that make YOU feel?"

I dare not go there, for I need GOD to Love me with HIS whole heart and not a part or fraction thereof. I need for GOD to Love me when I'm too foolish to adequately Love myself. In fractions, quarters or third, that cannot be accomplished.

When I fall short, I need for HIS Love to make me tall.

When I fall down, I need for HIS Love to lift me up.

When I have lost my way, it is not my GPS, but HIS Love that gets me right back on track.

When I feel weak, it is not my gym membership that makes me strong, but HIS Love.

On all of the highways and byways of Life, where I need to see a sign for guidance, I need for HIM to Love me with HIS whole heart.

HIS example is reason enough for me to commit myself to someone other than myself and to something other than what "I" want and to do it with my whole heart.

I implore you to go all out, in a whole-hearted fashion, in all that you do, "With Your Whole Heart," starting with Love.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: