Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Trust"

On the count of three, I'm letting go...

I..am..sim-ply...let-ting...go.

"Trust" is an enormously powerful word. A word that cannot have a support mechanism that is weaker than the strength of the word itself.

So, when you "Trust" someone or that someone is asking for the strength to "Trust" you, do understand the enormity of the word "Trust," not to be taken lightly or for granted. You yourself need to be as strong as the word "Trust," the same "Trust" that you are asking for.

The sheer magnitude that exudes the kind of strength that invokes the true meaning of the word "Trust" can only be obtained by "letting go."

Release the fear monger that habitually asks you to "Trust," when "Trust" has already been rendered and obtained, hence the "weakness" that makes up the surroundings that we oft times find ourselves in.

Weakness is no match for strength! Strong is what we need to be in order to effectively appreciate the strength that is required to "Trust," by way of "letting go."

I trust GOD! My weakness is no match for HIS strength. So, I let go, to allow me to grow and be as strong as the "Trust" that I have in HIM.

On the count of three...

One,
Two,
Three.

"Trust"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: