Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

"Love is the Answer"

Every question is deserving of an answer that is universally accepted and understood. I have never subscribed to the notion that there is such a thing as a "stupid question."

The intelligence of a "question" that is in search of an "answer" should not be diminished by a response that is contrary to "Love."

No language barrier exists when the heart talks to the mind, body and soul on the subject of Love. I am a witness of that! The language of Love is a beautiful thing!

You recognize it as soon as you see it.
You understand it as soon as you hear it.
You are comforted by it as soon as you feel it.

Love is the universally accepted and understood answer to all of Life's questions.

So, if "Love is the Answer," yet the question precedes the answer, do you still believe that there is such a thing as a "stupid question?"

The only question that Love will EVER ask of you, is the question where "Love is the Answer."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: