Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"Rose Petals & Sand"

When the door opened, the Smile said it all. Could it have been any brighter? Could it have been any wider? Could the eye contact have been more evident?

What was about to happen was supposed to happen and nothing else could have happened to prevent US from happening.

The Love was evident, even when the "I Love You" was reluctant. But there it was, "we happened." Those two forces became one and any and everyone, any and everything acted in a contradictory manner, rejecting the fact that, "we happened."

Along the way, 100% of too much attention was paid to the distractions. And distractions only serve one purpose, one that we foolishly obliged.

Constantly yearning for "Rose Petals & Sand," we could no longer deny what we allowed ourselves to ultimately become.

Could the experience had been an upfront security deposit on the damage that would be attempted against two GOD fearing people? Or was the experience strategically placed and preemptive in nature, to allow the distractions to run their course, thus making way for "forever" to take root, spending it together?

Needless to say, "it happened." But "it" only happened because "we happened." Without "us" there would have been nothing to conjure up about or against the two forces that became one on that "Rose Petals & Sand" day.

The distractions have crossed their finish line. They have run their race and completed their course.

Now it's time to get back to the days of "Rose Petals & Sand."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: