Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, July 09, 2009

"Love Makes You, You"

All of the differences in the world become less relevant when the common denominator, that "like thread" that binds us all together is stitched with the perfectly skilled precision of an artist that knows how to compose in the name of Love.

What you do makes you, you. And if you Love with that same artistry, then "Love Makes You, You."

You cannot change the very fabric of who and what you are.

Created by Love,
Influenced by Love,
Packaged in Love,
Delivered by Love.

You begin to understand why "Love Makes You, You."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

No comments: