Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"I Already Have"

For so long I have been looking to add things to my life that I was under the false impression I needed. I would ADD this person, join THAT organization, associate with THIS cluster of people and go to THESE particular places. Depending on your perspective, perception and reality, the differences between the two or the combination of both, can be a humbling experience. I wound up creating a "top-heavy" situation that could easily tip over in excess. Things were upside down because they were NOT right-side up.

When I right-sided the upside down I started to realize the balance that I truly needed, that was desperately missing. I was doing the opposite of what I SHOULD have been doing. By right-siding the top-heavy upside down I was able to stabilize my foundation. By subtracting FROM instead of adding TO, I wound up creating a new lane in which to travel, along a road less traveled.

My epiphany: Everything that I need in my life, "I Already Have."

There was no need to add TO because less is truly more. I have the best friend in the world and HE has never left my side nor forsaken me. I have a couple of living reminders of "What Not to Do." I have love in my heart, love in my life and the love of my life. I truly have everything, for there is nothing that I do not already have.

The math effort of subtracting has afforded me the luxury of time, more time to spend with and doing the things that I truly love and the things that truly matter. The aimless effort of adding TO no longer carries a top-heavy distinction in my life. Balance has tended to work better for me: better suited, better managed and better off.

I am SO thankful and feel enormously BLESSED to know that everything that I need in my life, "I Already Have."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

There ya' go!!!! Beautiful!