Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"As Long As I Am"

When I ponder the possibilities and marinate on the reality of our love I cannot help but to get extremely giddy about what the future holds. My love is healthy enough to pass our "Relationship Physical" and sturdy enough to appreciate the concrete foundation that has already been laid. To know that cracks within the foundation are non-existent because Faith endures, reassures and implores me to fall back on one single source of inspiration, is to know that whatever comes our way will have to first encounter "the full armor of GOD."

I love you, I'm in love with you and I cannot do without you. You are my purpose and the reason my new leaf has turned over revealing the person that I am today, the goals I have for tomorrow, the smiles that accompany my actions and all the eternal joy thereafter.

You have revealed to me that I am indeed a work in progress and showcased my areas for improvement by qualifying what has been done thus far, yet identifying that this journey is destination-less, for I will not arrive until I have arrived. Therefore I will diligently keep it moving!

You have proven to me that it's not about me.
Your strength has sustained me through all of my adversity.
You have provided for me when I couldn't pay the fee.
Your love is enormous and spills over abundantly.

I promise to love you with all that I have for "As Long As I Am."

Love and My Mother are the Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are the Motivation!
Love and My Mother are the Celebration!

All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

Beautifully written.