Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

"Seasons Are Changing"

Every bit of every single thing that was constructed and devised in order to promote and celebrate my demise was seen and acknowledged right before His Loving Eyes. And although He allowed me to experience the process of the enemy's mess, I only saw His Magnificent Presence through it ALL.

Christ dispatched His Holy Angels to go BEFORE me, surrounding me in the midst OF, having never departed from my side, and I walked out, head held high, closer to Christ, more than I already was.

He used the enemy to demonstrate to me, not that He ever had to, but the sheer MIGHT of His Holy Presence and I walked away, not bitter, not callous, nor angry, but grateful to know that Corey was in His Presence, and "Peace Like I've Never Known" was in me, through me, shadowing me, protecting me and sans food and water, nourishing me.

Christ was Perfect in His Demonstration, that man shall not survive on bread alone, but standing on His Holy Word, will be fed and provided all that man will ever need. To READ His Holy Word is an Honor. To CONSUME His Holy Word is a Privilege. To EXPERIENCE His Holy Word is a BLESSING! And I received every bit of it, in spite of everything!

I say this to encourage you to SEEK His Holy Face, in every place, during every trial, through all tribulations, standing firm as you witness His Holy Word in action for yourself.

Seasons didn't change me, rather they made me stronger in my Discernment with Respect to revealing all that my eyes need to see, all that my ears need to hear and all that my heart could comprehend, when this particular Season showed me God like I've NEVER seen Him before!

What was meant for my harm, was met and Righteously DISARMED, by the long arm, of Christ!

A Holy Toast to the Most High God, Whom Corey belongs to! Seasons past were never meant to last. For ONLY what we do for, and in Christ, will or shall EVER last!

King Jesus is STILL on the Almighty Throne and He CANNOT be dethroned!

"Seasons Are Changing" and the next one will be within His Will and brighter than this one! And I will continue to stand firm IN Him, ON Him and FOR Him, as a demonstration OF Him, and ALL that He has done for and delivered me from! Glory Be!

Welcome New Season! I'm still here! And God still hears my cries and receives all of my Praises unto Him!

The pain only starts at the resistance of change. So just stand firm in your Faith for "Seasons Are Changing," while the Heavenly Father continues to remain the same, Faithful!

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: