Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

“We Come Away From His Presence, Changed!”

"We Come Away From His Presence, Changed!"
There I was, in a place that I did not want to be, for a reason that was unjust, but solidly in the midst of everything, was the Presence of the Lord. He compelled my presence by allowing things to unfold in a manner, from the outside looking in, was ridiculous, at best!  But what was meant for your harm, Praise God, He will use for your good, and leave the enemy confused in their own chaos!  During that time, I encountered the presence of Christ, standing firm on His Holy Word.  Standing on my knees, in prostration to the order of His Day, and not that of mine.

The silver lining in this Blessing is the fact that although I was where I did not want to be, I was not where the enemy wanted me to be.  And although they tried in vain, the pain of my weakness was deposited at the feet of Christ, where He touched my entire being and I rose from standing on my knees, to receive the full Grace, Mercy and Favor, that He would have for me.

The components to the enemy's device fell apart and Christ would later use those very same components to build a fortress around me, and compel those components to work FOR me as opposed to their original design of working AGAINST me!  If my Faith needed restoration, it had been successfully restored in the form of Victory, In Christ Jesus!

Whomever God uses to demonstrate His Awesome Might, is privileged indeed! Whatever God uses to construct the Vision of what His Ultimate Victory will look like, is Blessed indeed!  And whenever God uses His assets to demonstrate and construct His Fortress around you is timed perfectly, and without fail, successfully, indeed!

In His Holy Presence, the boldness of the enemy is foolish enough to tempt you to respond to evil with evil.  But just as Christ Himself was tempted, the Mighty and Powerful Name Alone is not only Worthy of Praise, but stronger than anything that is coming up against you, with the audacity to lure you into performing the same type of debauchery.  But Grace, for which I do not deserve, and Mercy to spare me from what I do deserve, is the True order of the day, when you are in the Holy Presence of Christ Jesus.

The impartation of the Holy Spirit guided my path by going before me, directed my steps by walking beside me, and speaking the words that would ultimately free me, from the snare of what the enemy was trying to do to destroy me.  But God! Interceding as I held on to my Faith, placing Angels around me to ward off and protect me from the spirit of fear that had no place in the Presence of God.  Whom Shall I Fear? Courageousness was all I needed to demonstrate, after having first showed up, to use me as a symbol of His Victory.  For, if it was to come THROUGH me, it would have to do so at the appointed time and place that He mandated it to be. Instead of being sought out, I showed up, and He made the impossible POSSIBLE, because in Christ Jesus, I can do ALL things through Him, which Strengthens me.

Hold on tight to your Faith.  Relinquish your grasp of it never! Continue to give God the Glory that His Majesty so deserves, and marinate in the privilege that it is to know that He is using you to show others that He is God, ALL by Himself!

After having been in, "We Come Away From His Presence, Changed!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford