Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Complete. Completely. Complete's Me."

The existence of me had nothing to do with me! Yet it had everything to do with the plans that God has always had for me. One cannot simply lay claim to something that they themselves do not "own." So, if I belong to Him, I am not even in a position to lay claim to my "own" existence!

Life on my "own" would be no more than an exaggerated microcosm, even at the greatest levels of earthly achievement. If what I were to do did not Glorify Him, it would ALL be for naught.

In Faithfully Serving God, you do a service upon yourself, that constantly reminds you of Whose you are, not what you are or who you become on your "own." What you have rendered unto yourself is nothing. And the mere thought that you are who you are because of "you" alone is a fallacy in your "own" thought process that silently begs to differ unto it is loudly proclaimed in your inevitable need for something greater than "you" and your "own" existence.

The existence of me had nothing to do with me!

Through God, I know that I am "Complete."

My Lord and Savior Loves me "Completely."

And the direction and protection of the imparted Holy Spirit "Complete's Me!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: