Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

"Claim His Name!"

People have no problem claiming frivolity on their taxes, but when the time comes to claim King Jesus or the Heavenly Father, they "claim" any and everything BUT! As for ME, I lay CLAIM to the Heavenly Father by way of His Son, King Jesus!

In a non-judgmental capacity, I challenge you to claim the ONLY name that reigns supreme across ALL borders and across ALL lands.

The Mighty and all Powerful Name of King Jesus has enabled the impossible to be the all encompassing Possible. For can we NOT do ALL things through Christ Jesus, which strengthens us? Then "Claim His Name!"

What we face alone and in defeat, can be faced Victoriously when we deposit it to Him and seek His Glorious Face in all things that attempt to destroy us in every capacity.

On a daily basis, I challenge myself to seek His Face and "Claim His Name" in all that I do and in all that is done, knowing that His Presence means that I am NOT alone, He will fight for me, and the battle has already been won!

The Son has provided me with all that I will ever need. I lay claim to nothing that can ever be replaced. I only lay claim to that, which cannot be replaced. Money and materialism comes and goes, and for some, it has already came and went. But He has given me Him, and He CANNOT be replaced!

So Jesus, I CLAIM You in the form of the Holy Spirit, in the form of Your Divine Presence and in the Majestic form of the Holy Father that sent you here to forgive, redeem and renew me, in You!

I claim every aspect of you! I concede my non-existence had it not been for You! I relinquish all of me, so that You may replenish this shell, filling it to capacity with all of You!

I cannot claim You on my taxes, but I can bring my Blessings into Your storefront and honor You for affording me the opportunity to.

I cannot consume Your flesh for the my nutritional intake and aspects of my health, but I can Bless Your Holy Name for placing before me something, MORE than bread alone, the words that can fill any insatiable appetite that hungers for more of You. Therefore, I "Claim Your Name!"

I adore You!
I claim You!
I expect You!
I need You!

Thank You Jesus for being the "soul" stakeholder in my Life! May my CLAIM to Your Holy Name always reach You, and may You Smile upon me and delight in my Love for You!

In Christ Jesus, I "Claim Your Name!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: