Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, February 23, 2013

"My Gaping Love"

Loves doesn't ever stop, whether you are standing atop of it, stretched out underneath it or somewhere marinated in the middle. Love will continue to do what Love is supposed to do: teach us, mold us, remake us, transform us and send us right back out there to be a component of the living example of what Love is all about.

Love will use you as soon as you make yourself available to the possibilities of something greater than your existence, as it uses your existence to plant future seeds, thus compelling the continuation of its immaculate existence.

What but Love, could achieve such a thing? Rhetorically speaking because true Love navigates the terrain not by its spoken words, but rather by its staunch actions to make the difference anywhere it knows that a difference needs to be made, taking with it the power that it yields, out on the front lines of every battlefield, converting the non-believers and generating new followers within its Loving Army, that marches to the orders of a Heart that is abundantly aware of its purpose and the promise that fulfills the destiny within that purpose.

I subscribe to the notion of Love because it was Love that first taught me. It was Love that molded me. It was Love that remade me. And it was Love that transformed me!

And here I am, right back out there to be a component of the living example of what Love is all about!

Do not allow whatever has been said about you to alter the natural course of your heart.

Do not allow whatever has been done to you to alter the natural course of your heart. Love just wants you to Love and to play your part.

That mass opening that runs deeper than a bottomless "whatever" can be filled. God will use any and everything together for the good of those that Love Him.

I renamed my own mass opening of "whatever," and everyday I attempt to fill what is a "Gaping Love," knowing that the goal is not to ever "fill" it, but to FEEL it!

"My Gaping Love"

God, "Just Love," And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: