Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

"Get Up!"

You were never meant to remain there prostrated on the threshing floor. At some point in time, it was meant for you to Rise, and "Get Up!"

You see trouble don't last always, for the Love of Christ is the only thing that does or ever will, always. We concede in ALL of our weaknesses and we Rise again in ALL of His Strength! We Rise!

My brokenness has been revealed and healed within Him!
My mistakes have been Forgiven!
My soul has been Redeemed!
I shout, "Let the rebuilding process commence!"

I have risen up off of that threshing floor in spectacular fashion! The enemy did not prevail because my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ does not fail! And To God Be the Magnificent Glory for not authoring the epitaph to my story!

Rise up and "Get Up," while you still have a story to be told!

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford