Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 07, 2013

"Let Me Follow Your Lead"

Pride aside, sometimes we just have to admit that we are lost! And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! It is when we ADMIT, that the Spirit of the Lord facilitates the act and our need to SUBMIT.

There is zero shame in not knowing. It is the stagnancy of the enemy that prohibits us from growing.

We fashion ourselves in a manner that would have others believe that we know what we actually do not know, and that we live in a way that is absolutely contrary to the Truth.

But it is the Truth that should dictate our ways and not our ways that are dictating the Truth! The practice of doing it backwards prohibits us from moving IT and US forward.

I was compelled to resign my ways, being forced to quit. And at that very moment is when the Spirit of the Lord invited me to try His ways, and encouraged me to Submit. It took tendering my resignation in order for me to receive my promotion.

"Lead, follow or get out of the way," they say. Pride and Corey aside, in total and complete Submission, I Submit myself unto Christ, in perfect position, enabling the opportunity to "Let Me Follow Your Lead."

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: