Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, February 07, 2013

"Love, I've Got Nothing Without You!"

Everything of and in this world is nothing that I can neither take with me, nor will be accepted into the Kingdom, that place in eternity where the tolls for that journey are paid for, right here and right now.

The only thing that I am taking is the Love within my heart, which is the perfect place to which to start. The same Love that shall not ever part from me, that is deeply rooted within the marrow of my bones, marinated in the words that emanate from my lips, and demonstrated in the actions that I initiate, thus compelling the like to continuously gravitate, towards what we know we can never fully understand, but through Faith in the Holy Spirit, can illustrate the prerequisite, of what it means to believe.

Without that same Love, I have and am nothing but a dying flesh that refuses to even die. But refusal is a trick that the enemy convinces the mind that all will be well in absence of Love, so long as it is your Love that is not hurt in the process. What refusal refuses to elaborate is that the process cannot be fulfilled without Love. So, saving yourself from the process does not lengthen your existence, rather it starves what existence you do have within a heart that was designed to consume the organic aspects of a dietary intake composed of Love.

One would not want to enter into the Kingdom vicariously, so do not exist, live and Love in the same manner. Experience the joy of Love at first sight. Believe that such a joy is out there and that it has a non-transferable ticket with your name written on it.

As for me, "Love, I've Got Nothing Without You!"

God, Love, and Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: