Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

"Love.At.First.Sight"

She graced my presence in passing coupled with a brief glance that reciprocated what my heart felt as my eyes began to communicate with that of hers, and our non-verbal correspondence immediately ensued. All of the words that were not heard were translated from my heart to hers and confirmed from her heart back to mine.

Some relationships take time in order to hear what is being said sans a word emanating from the lips. But when the communication is as divine as the location, the time wasn't nigh, it was right then and there.

Without hesitation, the gravitational pull was as significant to me as centrifugal force is to an object around which it rotates. Love.

Attempting to explain what was previously unexplainable due to the fact that in one's mind, it was not obtainable, until the first experience became a thing of the past and the reincarnation of the once unobtainable was birthed into existence, At.First.Sight.

One's lack of understanding shall never negate the fact that what you feel is totally understandable. Your belief is what is marinated in your heart and your actions are at the direction of that same heart.

Having had my mind transformed to now believe that such an event is PSSBLE, as if it had played out even before it played out, the now tangible is believable because it has been felt in its entirety, thus revealing itself to be a reality.

Aesthetically pleasing need not apply, for what I am referring to is an internal connection that readily identifies when it is in the presence of not just a "like" mind and soul but an "exact" mind, body and soul, that was first demonstrated by the Love of Christ.

For me, and unbeknownst to me at the time to be revealed in God's Glory, those moments were birthed at the very moment that I made the conscious decision to avail myself, mind, body and soul, to something greater than myself, in the form of the ever present presence of God in my Life and the Love that was demonstrated by His Son, for my Life.

The infinite possibilities began to reveal themselves in an instance and the transformation of what was thought to not be possible said that they were everything BUT impossible! The infinite brilliance of the Lord is quite humbling when you become the transformation that you wanted nothing to do with from the onset or ever, for that matter.

Operating outside of Love's parameter's means that you are so far outside of Love's far reaching grasp, that Love's remote existence is only known to you as a remote, remote's, remote existence, in any way, shape or form. You have compelled yourself to believe yourself, only in portrayal, until you come to the conclusion that your actions are nothing short of self betrayal, for ever not accepting the power of "Love.At.First.Sight" and its existence within your world.

Should Love be out on the limb, then that is where your presence should be made known. Be not afraid to venture outside of your comfort zone, out of fear of the unknown. Growth is exactly where you are not. And Love is demonstrative of exactly where you should be.

And on that day, there I was, exactly where I was supposed to be. And on that day, there she was, communicating directly with me.

Is Love not the greatest...

"Love.At.First.Sight"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford