Smile And Love Always!

Friday, December 28, 2007

"Scheduled Impact"

You ever do something so well in one area that others imply that you must have "missed your calling?"  Well, that has been directed to me on many occasions, so much so that I once started to believe it.  I started to ponder where I went wrong.  Perhaps I should have "stayed the course," but look where that got him.  In a nutshell, we do not "miss our callings" because HE does not make mistakes.  Our "Scheduled Impact" is not on OUR calendar nor OUR time, but HIS.  When and where I make my impact is all within HIS plan, HIS schedule.
 
The calling for your "Scheduled Impact" is before you.  You might not know where or how you will make the difference in someone else's life, but rest assured that your proactive measures will possibly change the course of someone's life; the same someone that could be moments away from changing the course of their own existence.  Hence the reason it is imperative to ALWAYS make a positive impact on those around you.  Whatever it is that they could be going through could possibly use your comforting words, strength and love, thus allowing you to make your "Scheduled Impact."
 
Perhaps making "Scheduled Impacts" WAS your calling?  Until we "Learn to Embrace" what we do and what we do not do well, we will not be able to fully appreciate our "Scheduled Impacts."
 
I never missed my calling.  I am doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing, when I'm supposed to be doing it and how I'm supposed to be doing it.  And during the process, I pray that my "Scheduled Impact" has positively influenced your very own existence.
 
My Mother is the Inspiration!
My Mother is the Motivation!
My Mother is the Celebration!
 
All the Best, All the Time!
Corey

1 comment:

CIMSAAF said...

Well written and very true.