Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

"My Faith Will Stand!"

Everything that I have ever been through has solidified who and what I am, by way of grooming me to be the only man that I was meant to be. God makes no mistakes and His track record is the Perfection that needs zero correction.

It was in the uncertainty of me, that Strengthened my Faith in Him and compelled me to become a Believer in all that He is capable of, in the midst of my inability. There, in my weakened state of existence is exactly where I encountered His pesky insistence that I give my attention to Him, seeking out instead of remaining in doubt.

My stance is predicated on His stance as I Stand in the shadows of His Greatness, as I no longer labor in my own mess, accepting the Deliverance of His Acceptance, that my better is nothing in the face of the Best that is Him.

Foolishness does not recognize it's own ignorance due to the pridefulness of it's foolish nature. Pride is too proud to admit it's own guilt of being prideful. Somewhere in the ambiguity of uncertainty is where I found "me."

His Faithfulness to me hindered me from further hindering me. How could I not Stand WITH Him when He has always stood WITH me, even when I was guilty of everything that was nothing of and displeasing to Him.

I know from whence my Blessings flow and I know that I Grow towards the direction of the "Son."

By my Faith alone, I have already secured Victory and have already won!

Everything that I have ever been through has solidified who and what I am, by way of grooming me to be the only man that I was meant to be. And through it ALL, "My Faith Will Stand!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: