Smile And Love Always!

Friday, October 11, 2013

"Got Me THIS Far!"

From arrogance to humility, eradicated all forms of hostility in order to be transformed into the flawless perfection to fit within the formidable brilliance of His Infinity.

Accepted my past as the prerequisite to a future that is opposite and void of any suspicion, even in the face of guilt.

I overcame in order to demonstrate the ability in which to overcome. Advertisement of an ignorant state, to welcome the benefit of a newfound knowledge and Understanding, one in which that offers no room for debate.

Permanent Growth to align and promote change within change, irrespective of the bills denomination, relevant to the infatuation of the distance since the origination.

With passport in hand, Faith contained within, my ending is indicative of exactly where He Begins. I could not have done ANYTHING sans the guidance of the Holy Spirit, the demonstration of Jesus Christ and the Strength of the Heavenly Father. And if I'm not moved by the Holy Spirit, then I don't even bother! That Discernment is my Life's government, and it never shuts down!

I quiver at the thought of where I would be had it not been for Him! Couldn't do it alone and I'm Grateful that I didn't have to. So much better than who, what and where I was on Life's course, and I'm not talking par. No one or nothing but King Jesus, that "Got Me THIS Far!"

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: