Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

"Greater Than My Ability"

As I spoke to a really good friend of mine, he reminded me about the Power of Bold Prayer! And during our conversation, the Holy Spirit revealed to me that my Prayers were NOT Bold enough! If it is something that I can accomplish in and on my own ability, then my boldless Prayers could actually be insulting to what God can actually do on my behalf. It came to me through the course of a conversation when I was actually celebrating what God had just done for my friend. This is why we need to acknowledge and celebrate the accomplishments of others and allow that celebration to become a Revelation to and for ourselves.

God speaks to us using any method of communication that He so chooses. And with ears to hear and a Heart to Receive, we can and will hear His booming voice by way of a relatively quiet whisper.

I have decided to italicize, underline and Bolden my Prayers unto God. I have been doing entirely too much under my own supervision and guidance, keeping God on hold, when He is the One waiting for me to avail myself for ALL that He can do, that which is "Greater Than My Ability."

Are your Prayers BOLD enough?

Thank you for sharing my friend. God always uses you and your obedience has everything to do with your promotion from Him.

God, Love, And Smile Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: