Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

"May I Love You With All That Exists Within Me?"

Do I wait until an ill-conceived timeline has passed in order to convey the feelings that I have, in the form of Love?

Who said that it is too fast with the right one, while so much time was spent marinating with the wrong one?

What to do, when so very few, cannot begin to comprehend, what was only meant for you.

Explore the possibilities, bathe in happy's luxury, the same joy, the same happy, the same affordability.

"May I Love You With All That Exists Within Me?"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: