Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

"I'm Grateful!"

The Blood of Christ has cleansed my defeats and forever placed me in the winner's circle with the nucleus and the center of my joy being the reason for my being, the spark to my fire, that tireless desire, to take aim, strategize, claim and ascend to something higher.

To not ever flee from adversity, for it lasts contrary to infinity, yet its existence changes the course of my existence, by making it even more mightily. "I'm Grateful!"

It is not what was done, rather what He allowed, in order to prune the irrelevant, for a path to plow. "I'm Grateful!"

I first understood not, for it is not about you, irrespective of the fact, that it is happening to you. "I'm Grateful!"

It is about Him, and what He has deposited within, in order to demonstrate His might, their defeat, which culminates to your win. "I'm Grateful!"

I fear not what I can't see, because my sight is by Faith. So, whatever takes aim at me, is nothing but a waste. "I'm Grateful!"

No need to stand in line, in order to receive what is mine. When your Faith has been restored, your sight is no longer blind.

"I'm Grateful!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: