Smile And Love Always!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

"Find the Silver Lining"

Deeply marinated within or skimming the surface of is where you will find and where exists the lesson within the Blessing that has been disguised as adversity should you only stand in the midst of and allow it to reveal itself to you in the form of experience.

Do not run from or shy away from things that seem uncomfortable to you. For you do not grow within the confines of comfort but on the exterior where discomfort reshapes and your thought process to get you acclimated with what used to be uncomfortable, but is not so anymore.

Growth is not optional when Love is unconditional. It becomes a mandatory necessity in the absence of ambiguity. We continue what was started, irrespective of the departed and we look towards Heaven to acknowledge what has been imparted, to us.

Our goal in Life becomes a single action item, which is to: "Find the Silver Lining." What positivity can be derived from this negativity that is in and or around my Life? Where is the good in this perceived or realized bad?

The Love of God is truly unconditional, so our growth is not optional and whatever we may face in Life shall always pale in comparison to God's Grace. The overall silver lining is God. The underlined silver lining are Blessings from God that will reshape and remold us so that we become better acclimated to our growth.

It matters not what you grow through, but what you ultimately become when you always make a conscious effort to "Find the Silver Lining," in and for your Life.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: