Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"Loves Embrace"

"Loves Embrace" has never relinquished me from its grasp and continues to Love me despite an admitted immature past.

But, what could I have possibly garnered by way of experience, knowledge, Life lessons, lessons learned, coupled with the sincere appreciation of what God's Grace and Mercy are all about, had I actually been mature, all throughout?

It was an honor to once be a fool if the Lord was sharpening me, His tool, to be able to rebuild again, as if I always knew the true meaning of what it is to be a friend.

May I Love as Love has so Loved me, forever changing the selfish me, to the selfless we.

The cost of being an example for God is more than some are willing to ever pay. But He has satisfied any outstanding balance that I could not have ever afforded to pay.

The cost to me was the relinquishment of me, so that His demonstration of Him, could be something for others to see.

If immaturity was the leader of my ambiguity, then God's revolution was the only, natural solution. His great compassion blot out my transgressions and through forgiveness, therein lies all of my Life Lessons.

The thought of His face and "Loves Embrace" that has never relinquished me from its grasp and continues to Love me despite an admitted immature past.

Maturity has arrived ever so beautifully!

Thank You Jesus!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford