Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

"The Lord Blessed Me As Such"

The starting point for my fatherhood was to impart to me "Unconditional Love." Mission Accomplished! 

It is a never ending life lesson that compels me to continue to explore the possibilities of perfection. Not that it is really attainable, but to keep me readily available to make the absolute best life for the two lives that have forever altered my own existence, making me a better person. 

I absolutely Love being a Father and am forever grateful that the "The Lord Blessed Me As Such."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: