Smile And Love Always!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

"God Is God All By Himself"

Before I author the conclusion to any story, I grasp and hold tight and near that of God's gracious glory.

Plenty and entirely too many times we write the ending prior to factoring in God's beginning. Where we end by way of our logical efforts is exactly where God begins by way of His miraculous efforts.

God is God All by Himself!

For what we can offer Him by way of assistance is equivalent to exponential insults.

But what we can offer ourselves by way of God's assistance is no less equivalent than exponential Blessings.

So, before we write the conclusion to our stories, we must right ourselves within God's glory and obtain the type of assistance that we cannot conjure up for ourselves, hence the reason, "God is God All by Himself!"

Glory Be To God!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford