Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 05, 2012

"Things Have Changed"

Adamantly, we hold our positions in hopes that our new surroundings will comply to the old ways in which we used to do things. Used to in the sense that irrespective of our hard stance, we are destined to change or face the future chained to ways, practices and habits that left us behind as the rest of Life continued to move about within said winds of change.

Everything around and about us is demonstrative of what needs to occur within us, if we are to elevate ourselves to a higher plane or soar within the confines of a noun baring the same name.

As the eyes of admiration are upon the new, it should be abundantly clear from the view, that "Things Have Changed."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: