Smile And Love Always!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

"Made Whole Again"

Trials throughout Life, in their greatest of efforts, try to rip you apart. But that effort is strictly contingent upon your perspective. You see, everything is not what it appears to be and oft times what we think was meant to destroy us was actually meant to construct us, hence the contingency upon said perspective.

We see what our vision allows us to see by way of our approach to what we have seen. In other words, our vision alone is not sufficient in order for us to see all that needs to be seen. Our efforts and our efforts alone are not sufficient enough to do all that needs to be done.

We respond within the confines of our limited vision because it is there where we have chosen to stockpile our Faith. But Faith is not defined solely in what we see. Truth be told, Faith's primary residence has no need for a secondary residence because it only resides within itself.

Faith's front door is its back door. Faith's front yard is its back yard. Faith's street address, zip and area codes are Faith's street address, zip and area codes.

What we thought was meant to destroy us, by Faith, was meant to build us up by way of constructing within us, the proper infrastructure to one day be able to reflect back or acknowledge right in the middle and during all of our trials, that from my perspective, I have been, "Made Whole Again."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: