Smile And Love Always!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

"That of Love"

All of the combined forces within the world still cannot conjure up enough strength to overpower the strength of Love, that sustains us, replenishes us, nurture's us, provides for us and ultimately protects us against the violent destruction of Love that anything but Love will try to commit.

We cannot underestimate the power that this destruction yields, but it matters not when you know that you already have the victory and it is just a matter of time before destruction boxes itself out, relentlessly and aimlessly trying to chop down an indestructible force of nature, "That of Love."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford