Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

"It Is Within You!"

With all of the things that we grow through in our lives, sometimes it appears that Life just isn't fair. But, in an all encompassing nutshell, it is quite the contrary!

I have found that the things that we need and want most in our lives, we are already in possession of. We just have to start looking within ourselves instead of always looking around, for the very things that we already hold and have.

That Blessing didn't just fall out of your pocket. And even if it did, it is non-transferable, for it cannot be redeemed by no one other than the name that is written on it. "It Is Within You!"

Look not on the exterior of you, but on the interior where others have no view and discover all of the hidden treasures that God has intentionally placed and strategically left, solely for you!

Stop looking around!

For it is not on the outside!

"It Is Within You!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: