Smile And Love Always!

Friday, September 30, 2011

"What Matters Most"

I remember being a young lad trying so hard to figure out word problems. Within those very word problems were "additional" verbiage that neither added nor subtracted any viable value to the word problem itself. By design, its intentions were to intentionally throw you off and distract you from solving the problem itself.

Although the distraction within the word problem was not meant to permanently distract you, rather to build within you a better, sturdier resistance to the "additional" things that would have you believe that "they or it" offer value to a situation when in all actuality, they offer anything but.

Be not distracted by peripheral things that shall always remain on the perimeter, to never occupy the nucleus and centerpiece of you.

The heart of the matter shall always be "What Matters Most," nothing else.

Glory Be To God!

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: