Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"His Tree"

In the face of adversity, stand boldly and bravely right next to, claiming and proclaiming your victory.

Do not allow the adversary to claim it on your behalf. I said on "your" behalf because it is not theirs to rightfully claim to begin with, rather yours that you allow them to claim in your absence.

The very absence from victory lane that has already co-signed your presence long before you even thought that you had the right type of credit, way before you realized that you were actually already worthy.

Adversity is just God's opportunity to permanently display the very reason why He is ALWAYS worthy!

Worthy is He and Blessed are we, should our apples not fall too far from "His Tree."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: