Smile And Love Always!

Monday, September 19, 2011

"That First Step"

Missteps and mishaps do not mean that you are forever trapped. We live and learn and continue to live so that we may continue to learn. We can further appreciate it once it has been earned.

We are not doomed by our mistakes, but Blessed in rectifying them in the due process of learning from them.

What we have gone through is synonymous with what we have grown through as we speak to our experiences, thus allowing them to speak through us, so that they may reach others, exactly where they are.

The rest of your Life is contingent upon "That First Step," in route to the passion within your purpose that will always lead you to unprecedented action.

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: