Smile And Love Always!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Stay Focused"

Distractions are many aplenty. Some are, while others are not so friendly. But it matters not their disposition so long as their intentions do not hinder, distract, impose or impede upon your purposed position.

Allow your Faith to keep you on track, your actions to keep you grounded and lift not one finger or utter one word that is not deserving by way of the solution if the arrival is demonstrative of the problem.

Do not lose sight, but remain strong despite the feeble attempts to thwart God's might, that is deeply rooted within you, in every struggle and in every fight.

Pray more than what you think that you're supposed to.

"Stay Focused," unmoved, unwavered and always remain true.

When everything appears to be falling apart, YOU become the glue.

YOU hold it together, until God makes it better!

"Stay Focused!"

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: