Smile And Love Always!

Friday, September 23, 2011

"Successfully Lived Through It"

Allow your desire to positively inspire the fire that burns so bright and magnificently in, all around and throughout "your" vicinity.

Allow the illumination to display God's creation within you, that shall subsequently inspire the desire within others to burn in a similar or like capacity, influencing them to live and be free, in, all around and throughout "their" vicinity.

Be who you want!

Do what you can't!

Expose your closed!

Move your immovable!

Replenish the diminished!

Rip the doors off the hinges of the compartmentalized!

Shatter the windows that hinder the natural light and the truth from coming in!

Dispel the myth by no longer contributing to it.

Your future was created by a past and you having "Successfully Lived Through It."

Love and My Mother are My Inspiration!
Love and My Mother are My Motivation!
Love and My Mother are My Celebration!
Love and My Mother are My Dedication!

All the Best, All the Time!

Smile and Love Always!
Corey A. Ford

No comments: