Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 16, 2015

"Distractions Disappear"

Focused on the Goodness that is The Lord compels a sense of Peace never previously known. Knowing that The King on the Throne presides over all dominions, without suspending His Grace and Mercy out of spite or wrongdoings perpetrated against His Impeccable Word.


With so much that vies for our attention in order to diminish the burning desire to please God, I am reminded that without the challenges, agility would be an exercise in futility. With all of Life's challenges, we have the opportunity to become one with The One, and learn to operate in any capacity, with the voraciousness of an insatiable appetite and the tenacity to suspend all that would prevent our whole Hearts from departing from the distractions of the world, and participate in our Purpose within the world.


Heavenly Father, I know that You require more OF me and more FROM me. May all unnecessary "Distractions Disappear," that were never a part of Your Will for my Life. I encourage myself to remain encouraged in You, and to see Your Will over my Life come to fruition, as I allocate Greater portions of my time to seek You on a deeper and more intimate level previously unknown. May the actions compelled by my Heart, be forever pleasing unto You. I DECLARE that nothing that does not belong here, shall ever reappear, and all "Distractions Disappear." In Jesus Name. Amen.


Heavenly Father.

King Jesus.

Holy Spirit.

Smile.

Love.

Always.

And Still.

Exactly Who God Says I Am.

Corey A. Ford

No comments: