Smile And Love Always!

Monday, March 02, 2015

"26-29"

My son scored 18 of his teams 26 points. At the conclusion of the game he informed me, "dad, I can't do it all by myself!" In response I said, "son, you're not supposed to do it all by yourself." But God!

As a parent, your true desire is to know that all that you impart to your children is Faithfully making its way through to them, their Hearts, the core of their existence. Humble in victory and gracious in defeat. Some of Life's best lessons are learned when we fall short. I'm already looking forward to his next game, to bare witness to how his humble Revelation has graciously facilitated his Transformation. The scoreboard is never a true reflection of your effort. You can't do it all by yourself...Be Blessed!


Heavenly Father.

King Jesus.

Holy Spirit.

Smile And Love Always.

All The Best, All The Time.

And Still.

Exactly Who God Says I Am.

Corey A. Ford

No comments: